Smith Pets Family Farm
Starting March 1, 2021 we will be making changes to our notification list process for miniature schanuzers. We have decided to have a notification list and a waiting list. These will not apply to applications received prior to March 1st.
● Notification list information...
The notification list will be for those that are casually looking and would like to be notified of upcoming litters. You will be notified anytime we have puppies available via email. This will be good for only three months and people on notification list will be notified AFTER waiting list. These will not go in an order everyone will be notified at once and puppies will be sold to first approved.
● Waiting list information (schnauzer only)...
The waiting list are for customers that are positive they want to purchase a puppy from us. You will have first choice of available puppies, we will start at the top of our waiting list and go down. There will be a $25.00 deposit required this will go towards your puppy. These will be good for 12 months.
We will still be keeping just a notification list for cane corso and boston terrier. If interested in those breeds please just fill out the application.
This form is the first step in the puppy purchase either for notification/waiting list or current babies.
*If you would like to place a deposit on a current available puppy or would like to be added to our waiting list for a future baby we will need this application first.
*We will always start with our waiting list first before we add available puppies to the website/Facebook.
* If you are filling out the application for a current available puppy the following doesn't apply
***If you are filling out the application to be added to our waiting list for a future puppy/litter please read below.
- In order to be added to our waiting list we will need the application filled out
- Once your application is submitted you will be contacted if your application is approved or if we need additional information.
- If you application is approved in order to be added to the waiting list we will now be requiring a $25.00 deposit. This will go towards to total price of your puppy.
- We will also send you a waiting list agreement form to look over and sign.
- Once puppies have arrived we will start at the beginning of our waiting list by date of deposit and go down from there. We will only be accepting a limited amount of applicants for the waiting list at a time.
- If you have no exact preference for puppy the waiting list will move rather quickly. If you have a preference for sex and color it may take longer. Females tend to be more requested.
- Deposits are non-refundable unless a puppy has not been offered to you within a years time.
- More details about the process will be sent to you before you place a deposit if your application is accepted.
- We reserve the right to first pick from any litter.
We are changing things up to prevent having a huge stack of applications for our notification list. At this time I had 30 applications in our folder and have to notify them individually most of the time with no response back. We are trying to save ourselves time and to get our list moving a little faster.
This questionnaire is a step in the purchasing process of your future family member, this is not a guarantee of a puppy until a deposit has been placed. On VERY RARE occasions we reserve the right to refuse sale to anyone we believe will not have the perfect home for our fur babies.