Smith Pets Family Farm
AVAILABLE CANE CORSO PUPPIES
No babies available at this time.
If you would like to be added to the notification list for upcoming litters PLEASE fill out our application. We will not be accepting anyone on our notification list or a deposit placed without an application filled out.
***AS OF SEPT. 28, 2019
DUE TO A RECENT EVENT THAT HAS MADE OUR FAMILY VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND THREATENED OUR CHILDRENS SECURITY IN OUR HOME, WE WILL NO LONGER BE DOING MEETINGS IN OUR HOME. We will meet you at a location in town and bring your puppy with us. Our family safety, comfort and well being is so much more important than that of making a sale. This is our home and our last wish is to make our children or ourselves uncomfortable in the one place in this world that they are meant to feel safe. This might change at a later date when we get our new home built and have a specific area for just puppy pick ups but until then a select few have ruined it for the rest. 99% of the people we come in contact with have been amazing the other 1% are the issue. The is the unfortunate world we live in today.
Please research this breed before placing a deposit they require stern obedience training. We will be very happy to answer any questions you have. We want to help you make sure that one of these babies are the breed for you before you commit.
ALL PUPPIES BEING SOLD WITH OUT REGISTRATION WILL BE ON A STRICT SPAY/NEUTER CONTRACT.
Proof of spay/neuter must be provided by 18 months of age. The sale will not be final until this part of the contract has been met! Puppies being sold as pet only are to never produce a litter of puppies either accidental or intentionally if this happens this will be a breach of contract.
We reserve the right to refuse sell to anyone who we believe isn't going to abide by this contract.
We will sell a puppy with full rights to someone that we trust to give them the proper care needed. References will be required. Experience is a must if you are not experienced or can not provide proof of a good breeding mentor then fully registration will not be considered.
PLEASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE PLACING DEPOSIT...
*WE OPERATE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS SO UNTIL YOU PLACE YOUR DEPOSIT OR YOUR DEPOSIT IS IN THE MAIL WE CAN NOT HOLD A PUPPY FOR YOU.
*Deposits are NON-REFUNDABLE once you place your deposit the puppy is taken off the market and is no longer available to potential new homes. Placing a deposit shows a good faith that you are purchasing and giving your puppy a forever home. The only exceptions are if something happens to the puppy while under our care or if for some reason the puppy is not able to safely leave our home.
Once you place your deposit to hold your puppy we try to get new pictures out to everyone every other weekend. We do not guarantee that you will get a picture every week and they will not come more frequently than once a week. We do have an extremely busy schedule with seven children and your puppy to care for we can't just take pictures every time we are asked for one. We do this as a courtesy to you, this is not promised. The quality care of your puppy as well as our family ALWAYS come before snapping a few pictures.
Please visit our puppy pick-up and visiting page BEFORE placing a deposit or contacting us to visit your puppy.
Please note a 6% sales tax has NOT been included in the price of your puppy.
We DO NOT guarantee size on any puppy we can just give you an ESTIMATE based on parents, puppies size at birth/8 weeks as well as puppies from previous litters. Please realize that no matter what with a corso even the "runt" is going to be a big dog. Please do your research we will be glad to answer any questions we can.
All puppies are sold with tails docked, dew claws removed and natural ears.
All of our puppies are offered with UP TO three different pricing options...
*Pet only which means you are purchasing your puppy as pet only and will NOT receive any registration papers for your puppy. A strict spay/neuter contract is required.
* Full registration you will receive all registration for your puppy with NO limits on what you do with them pertaining to their breeding or altering. This will need to be discussed before a deposit is made and all required information received.
Sale pending means that we are waiting on a deposit. If the deposit does not reach us in the time given or if the people change their mind the puppy will be available.
All contents of this website are the sole property of Smith Pets and may not be copied or reproduced in any way without written permission from us.